Welcome to The University of Michigan Football blog! This is the first ever post for this blog and I would like to just fill everyone in on why I chose to create this blog and what it will offer. I grew up in the state of Michigan and some of my uncles attended the University of Michigan, so needless to say starting with m grandparents and filtering down to my father and uncles we were a Wolverine. Some of my fondest memories growing up are watching Michigan football on Saturday afternoons with my family and screaming at the television almost every play. I bleed Maize and Blue and basically keep up on every piece of breaking news associated with this team that there is. So I thought why not incorporate all the news I find into a blog and share my thoughts on what each piece of news means to me and the team itself. Now I am sure this will not interest some people out there who are not interested in sports or Michigan football for that matter, but even if you do not like Michigan football, but are still interested in sports, you might find some things you like.
Be sure to check out The University of Michigan Football team Facebook page. This Facebook page will have a lot of stories and things that coincide with this blog, so don't miss out on some extra information. You can find a link to this page located at the top of this blog. Enjoy!
 |
| Found on thewingedhelmet.files.wordpress.com |
No comments:
Post a Comment